Bamboo Bed Rail Safety Bumper (1 pc.)
- WORRY FREE: You don't have to create a hard barrier to keep your toddler in the bed. Research has shown a soft, gentle barrier is sufficient to keep your child from rolling out of bed
- SAFETY FIRST: Containing no toxic substances like lead, this bed rail bumper is phthalate and bpa free and no flame retardants were used in it’s manufacture
- QUALITY STANDARDS: All Loop-De-Loo products are produced from top quality materials and built to last!
- SUPERIOR MATERIALS: Beautiful, soft, machine washable bamboo is antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and stays odor free and feeling and smelling fresh all day and night.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: Spend your money wisely. These foam bed rail bumpers are guaranteed to perform as intended or your money back.
Ease the Transition
When your child is ready to sleep in the big bed you need Loop-De-Loo foam bed rails.
#1 Priority is Your Child's Safety
In the beginning, for extra peace-of-mind, we highly recommend placing a crib mattress or thick comforter on the floor beside the bed, just in case.
A Simple, Elegant Solution
The Loop-De-Loo Foam bed rail bumpers are a great alternative to the hard, clunky, awkward and heavy, traditional bed barriers.
These bed rails stay in place and kids love lhem!
These molded foam and bamboo covered bed rail bumpers are light-weight and fresh and pleasant to have in a bed. They give your child that extra bit of security that makes sleeping in the big bed something to really look forward to.
The Loop-De-Loo bed rail bumpers are super-easy to install. Just place them under the bottom sheet and when you tuck it in the bed rails will hold firmly in place. Once there, you can roll into them, sit on them, use them as pillows – the uses are varied and limited only by your imagination. You’ll come to love them as much as your child does.
Another great Loop-De-Loo Product
These bumpers measure 52 inches long by 7 inches wide by 4.5 inches tall and fit all sizes of beds.
This product is the 2-pack and contains two bed rails. For a single bed rail get the 1-pack!